Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Time

Time changes everything.  I'm going to guess its what we experience in that time that changes everything.  So is it time or experience?

Gavin is almost 6 months old.  And I'm still breastfeeding.  I hate it and love it.  Some days I feel like I am just a food source.  When he's with Clint he plays. With me he is always trying to eat.  It drives me a little insane at times.  But time has made me love it.  It's a bond no one else has with him.  I'm pretty sure it's depleted my brain somehow though. 

He seems so alert all the time.  And he constantly kicks.  He likes to be held but not cuddled.
He loves the bath.  He has since the day he was born.  He even sits in the bathroom when Bryce takes a bath because he loves the sound of the running water.

1 comment:

  1. He is a doll! I know how you feel with the Breast feeding. Its totally a love-hate relationship. Ties you down, but makes you feel great because only you can do that for them. Keep up the good work Mom!!

    ReplyDelete