So my morning started off like piss and ended up being totally shitastic. Literally.
I woke up and was feeding Gavin and soon realized that my bed, him and I were covered in baby urine. I didn't change his diaper before feeding him and it leaked all over us.
So I took his clothes and diaper off, walked over to the laundry and came back to him peeing on a pillow and then patting it with his hand and giggling as it splashed.
After that clean up Tiny decided to poop in the living room and Gavin decided it'd be fun to walk through it and then pick it up and carry it to me.
So I get THAT mess cleaned up, go into my room to clean myself up and come back to the smell of crap. I look at Gavin and realize the child I just cleaned up has pooped. No biggie I run him to his changing table, notice that it's a pretty loose stool as he decides to grab his junk the second his diaper comes off. So I've got poop again on me, him, his clothes, the changing table, the wall, etc.
I clean us up. Walk back out to the living room and pick up what looks like a piece of Tiny's chew. But it's not. It's poop mixed with corn that had fallen from Gavin's diaper earlier when I ran him to his bedroom. And now it's all over my hands again. And Gavin's because he saw me pick it up and copied me.
As I'm dealing with that Bryce let's Tiny in who pees the minute he walks in. And guess who instantly steps in it and then starts patting it? That's right!! Gavin does!!!
Back to the shower we go.....
No comments:
Post a Comment